Friday, June 12, 2009

Me, Myself and I :D

Well, overall i would like to let the whole madlang people to know that this is probably my third or fourth blog ever. I'm not really fond of it... but oh well..

I am Jamie Hao.
Born on the 2nd of February 1988.
I'm fond of sports though its not that obvious. I laugh a lot. Eat a lot. Eat more. I think a lot of things that I want to happen. Even if does not go as planned. I dream a lot, I have tons of ambitions and would do anything to reach those goals.


My family consists of my father, my mother and my sister. Both of my parents are dentist. My sister is 16 yrs. old and an incoming college student. My dad was a Past District Governor of Rotary International District 3820 (The whole of Southern tagalog). He is the present CEO- President of TRI-MED Healthcare Corporation, a company that he and his brothers founded in 1992. I was currently the warehouse head and now promoted to the sales division for the manager position. The company's main product line is hospital sterilization equipments and ethylene oxide gases. My father's name is Dr. Jimmy Hao, he is british chinese, was born in hongkong. My mother's name is Dr. Sylvia Sison Hao, she is a natural born filipino with a bit of spanish blood in their line. Sometimes I would like to research on our heritage because of that. I remember my grandmother's story back when she was young, she told me that her father whom happens to be my great grandfather was the attorney and bestfriend of Pres. Manuel L. Quezon, isn't that quite interesting? Pretty cool, that's what I would say. Now from my fathers side, my Yeye said (cantonese for grandpa) that he's grandfather was the last right hand general, Hao Poh Tsun (not the real spelling but this was how it was pronounced), under the rule of Chiang Kai Shek. He also said some stories about Hao MenLing, but I am not sure with the relation if he was the great great grandfather or something else.

Now, Let's go to my school life.

School is great for me. It's given me a good venue for new and great friends. In school I have developed my leadership skills and garnered an active lifestyle through extra curricular activities.

Before I studied in De La Salle Canlubang, I became an exchange student for the Rotary Exchange Program. I went to the states and studied there for one whole year. I was more active then, I was involve with several sports such as soccer, tennis, swimming (where I got my back injury), water polo and snow boarding, I was also part of the choir, the orchestra band, drama club, arts and crafts plus clay making. So there was a lot going on for me when I was there. I made most of my time being "participative" with something, I would not call it "busy" because I had all the time do anything and everything plus I loved it when I was trying something new.

Moving on, so much for that, Before I left for the states I studied in San Beda College Alabang, I was a student their since I was in gradeschool.

I never expected myself to go to a La Salle School for my "uncles" from my mother's side are all ateneans and so as my cousins. My mom also studied in an Ateneo sister school. But oh well, this was my destiny and I am proud of it. I'm pretty much involve with the activities of De La Salle. Not only in De La Salle Canlubang but to other La Salle Schools as well. I am actively part of the Lasallian Youth Commission National Executive Committee, where we try to tap into each and every student and faculty members of the Lasallian Community. LYC is not an organization, we are under the De La Salle Philippines bracket to mobilize the youth that interconnect among all the La Salle Schools in the Philippines.

I'm not really fond of writing about myself so I will not further go into details of what I did, done and doing.

For datamin class, I believe that there will be a lot of blogging and interactive networking. I hope to learn more with the "basics" of blogging on how to express myself well into writing.

So there. Hope to update this blog more often. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment